Fmr Union Church – Victorian Heritage Register H0704

84-86 Orrong Road, Elsternwick https://vhd.heritagecouncil.vic.gov.au/places/428 The first meetings of what was to become the Caulfield Union Church began in July 1856 in the home of Mr Thomas Watts. These were the first religious meetings of any denominations to be...

Our ploughman logo

In 1993 Caulfield Council gave Caulfield Historical Society permission to use the old Town seal of a ploughman. The ploughman seal had been out of use since 1913 when it was replaced by a coat of arms, considered a more appropriate symbol of the newly proclaimed City...